The Town of Walden is currently seeking two highly motivated and qualified candidates to serve as Town Clerks.
Send resumes to:
Davis & Hoss PC
850 Fort Wood St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
• The positions are originating as part-time and could potentially develop into a full-time position.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining official records of the Town, including all resolutions, ordinances, proclamations, and minutes.
• Preparing agenda packets monthly for The Town of Walden meetings, advertising, and insuring requirements of open meetings law are met.
• Attending town meetings of the Board and Mayor of Alderman including taking and transcribing minutes of the meeting on occasion.
• Providing support to the Mayor and Board of Alderman, assisting with correspondence, appointments, and any meetings/travel.
• Answering questions and addressing concerns as a Town Hall receptionist.
• Answering Town Hall telephone calls, including voicemail follow up etc.
• Performing other duties as assigned by the CFO and The Board of Mayor and Alderman.
Qualifications of the position include:
The Town of Walden is an Equal Opportunity Employer