Town Hall Meeting 2nd Tuesday of Each Month - 6:30 p.m.

About Us

Walden Town Hall Office Hours


8:30 to 4:30 

Monday through Friday

Pumpkin Patch Playground & Pavilion Rental


Hours: Sunrise to Sunset


Walden Water Update

The Town of Walden uses WALDENS RIDGE UTILITY DISTRICT to supply water to the community. They purchase water from The Hixson Water Company. If your water bill indicates Waldens Ridge Utility or WRUD, there are NO ISSUES  or limitations with your water supply.

Thank You

Mayor William Trohanis


The Town of Walden

There are many ways that the Town of Walden works to serve the community.  If you need information on or assistance with a particular city function or service contact the Town Hall. 


Building permits are issued by the Hamilton County Building Inspectors Office:   423-209-7860. 

Burn Permits are issued by the Chattanooga Hamilton County Air Polution Control Board:   423-643-5970

Stormwater contact: Hamilton County Water Quality Program, 1250 Market Street, Suite 3044 Chattanooga , TN. 37402 :      423-209-7859.

Contact Us

Drop us a line!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our residents, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Town of Walden

1836 Taft Highway, Signal Mountain, Tennessee 37377, United States

*Mailing address* P.O. Box 335 Signal Mountain, TN 37377 (423) 886-4362


For questions contact Town Hall at (423) 886-4362 or fax (423) 886-7953

About Us

Grab interest


Say something interesting about your business here.

Generate excitement


What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.

Close the deal


Give customers a reason to do business with you.